Friday 11 October 2013

#FridayReads (11.10.13)

Well hello today I am doing a Friday reads were i update you on the books I am reading over this weekend So lets get Started.
First up I am going to make a dent in the Bone Season By Samantha Shannon this book is 466 pages I know a brick right and I am only 15 pages in and its on my TBR for this month so I better get cracking on with this book. The book is set in a Dystopian future and is set in Oxford I will be reviewing this after I have finished reading it. The second book i would like to finish this weekend is The Scorch Trials By James Dashner the second installment to the fantastic Maze Runner I am 204 pages in to this book and its 358 pages long so i think I will be done by Monday this has to go back to the Libray on Thursday so yes better get going with this.

I would just like to take the time to gush over the Bone Season Cover look at that cover its pretty awesome I love this cover you cant tell from the photo but the title is embossed and raised and if you take the dust jacket off its all red with the same design but in gold beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed my first Friday Reads see ya next week for another Friday Reads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment