Monday 7 October 2013

Libray TBR October 2013

So I went to the Libray today and I picked up 3 books yes people 3 books these are

1. Across the Universe By Beth Revis
2.Cinder By Marissa Meyer
3. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

I am super excited to be reading these books i have herd sooooo much good things about these books on Book tube and on good reads so excited for cinder as i love fairy tale retelling and Cinder sounds fab and Across the universe look at that cover its to die for. As well as this TBR I also have 6 books in my collection to be read from my own books shelf hopefully will post that soon.




Other News....
My best friend Rebecca Hedges will be reviewing the Stravaganza series By Mary Hoffman if you haven't herd of Mary Hoffman or the Series why the hell not so hear is her website http://www.stravaganza.co.uk/author.asp for you guys to have a look.
I am pleased to announce that I have completed my Good Read Challenge of Reading 23 Books yes next year i might push it up to 30

And i am going to find out what books are coming out each month for you guys  to know whats going on the book world this will be on the 1st of every month starting from November so Keep your eyes peeled.

hope you enjoyed my TBR and i will keep you updated also look out for my Review of The Lying Game By Sara Shepard

Bye For Now :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment