Thursday 19 June 2014

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory By Roald Dahl

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
By: Roald Dahl 
Published By Puffin Books
ISBN 978-0-141-32271-1
My Edition Published 2007
Number of Pages 190
Fave Quote: “Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies.”
The Blurb:" Charlie Bucket Loves Chocolate. And Mr Willy Wonka, the most wondrous inventor in the world, is opening the gates of his amazing chocolate factory to five lucky children. It's the prize of a lifetime! Gobstoppers, wriggle sweets and a river of melted chocolate delight await- Charlie needs just one Golden Ticket and these delicious treats could all be his"



My Thoughts:  I am sitting hear and struggling to write a review for this book there is no words to describe how wonderful and exciting and how well written this book is. I am 24 years old and this was a Reread for me and I loved reading this more now then i did when I was a child. It felt like was reading this for the first time finding out about Charlie getting caught up in the will he wont he get a golden ticket moment to hold your breath as you find out who the children are my emotional moment for me was when Charlie find the last golden ticket that for me was a happy dance moment I felt all the emotion that Charlie felt in the book when he found that ticket and I couldn't wait to rediscover the Chocolate Factory all over again. The reason why I loved this book is that Roald Dhal teaches you that if you are naughty,spolit demand everything then you will always get your Just desserts and the Children in this book got just that my fave part will always be when Violet gets turned into a blueberry. The illustrations in this book are superb and bring the book to life. I think Charlie is a well deserved hero in this story. I am so happy that this book has lasted all these years and it just shows that people still go back and read this classic story for me it brought back the excitement and to go back into a world of chocolate and everlasting sweets is just inspiring. I would recommend this book to everyone who has not read a Roald Dhal book believe me you are missing out. I have this book a chocolatetastic 5/5 stars on goodreads 

if you wold like my extended thoughts on this book please check out my you tube video hear 
http://youtu.be/00C1K82rKyw
if you would like any infomation on Roald Dhal then you can visit his website 
www.roalddahl.com
Links:
if you would like to buy this book you can by clicking hear you get free delivery
http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rosieballoon
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4...
Instagram Pimo23
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsbgcYe3DjNUaYn4ISIDLRw
Photography Blog :http://www.tumblr.com/blog/girlwiththecamera78
Have a loveley day and evening
Rhiannon xx

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get this book and how much is the price?from kgothatso

    ReplyDelete