Friday 14 March 2014

Book Haul March 2014

Hey Guys I Have a book haul for you.

1. The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules By Catharina Ingleman-Sundberg- I loved the Synopsis for this its a brilliant synopsis and its one of the reasons I would love to read it this and along with 100 year old man would be a great marathon
2. FanGirl By Rainbow Rowell- Saving this for May as I am going to comic Con in London so this will be a perfect read for my adventures at Comic Con.
3.Marley and Me by John Grogan- True story yes I have watched the film and I so can not wait to read this.
The Hobbit By JRR Tolkein- Another book I am really looking forward to read I loved the film and I am excited to read the book.
4. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks By Rebecca Skloot- Have wanted to read this since seeing this on the Channel 4 Book club show.
5.The Shock of the Fall By Nathan Filer- Again I have herd so much about this book I love the cover and I am sure i will enjoy the book.
6. When God was a Rabbit By Sarah Winman- I have seen this everywhere and i have finally picked it up and hauled it The cover is sooooooo shinny.
7.The Great Gatsby By F.Scott Fitzgerald- One of the many classics that I want to read I might get the film as well and watch alongside or after i finshe can not wait to read this.
8. Burial Rites By Hannah Kent- Saw this on goodreads and I read the plot and got the book its set in Iceland not Ireland like I misread it opps but can not wait to get stuck in,
And Thats it for my March Book Haul I hope you enjoy my Haul of books 8 books this month blimey if you would like to buy any click this link and you can support my Blog by doing so
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/?a_ai...
Also hear is my Book Tube video for this haul http://youtu.be/CMA8AtyDezE as well please Subscribe comment or like I would really appreciate it I really enjoy making videos for you guys and I love writing this blog and I will do my best to come up with new content but if you have any ideas then please do comment on what you would like as its you the readers blog as well as mine and I will do my best to make it happen.
Have a good Reading month and I will see you soon
Rhiannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment