Sunday 9 March 2014

Top 5...

Hello and Welcome to my new series on RhiReads Top 5 were i give you my Top 5 books today its Top 5 books I would like to see as movies in fact i have 2 Top 5 as I want to share with you My Top 5 Classics as well.
So hear we go.
My Top 5 Classics are:
1.Tess of the Durbervilles By Thomas Hardy
2.Great Expectations By Charles Dickens
3.The Hound of the Baskervilles By Arthur Conan Doyle
4.Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare
5.Of Mice and Men By John Steinbeck
I choose these 5 classics as they all have a meaning to them I studied  3 of these at school so i have a connection to the books i didn't read the ones i had to do for school for a long time but then came back to them after i left school and I enjoyed them more because I wasn't annaylsing them I enjoyed them for the story. You can watch my Book tube video hear for more on these book s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne6t-MUm5so&list=UUsbgcYe3DjNUaYn4ISIDLRw
Next is my Top 5 Books i would love to see as movies
1.The Butterfly Lion By Michael Murpurgo
2.Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
3.The Diamond Brothers Series By Anthony Horowitz
4.Avalon High By Meg Cabot
5.Ravens Gate By Anthony Horowitz
This was a tough one and I might do another in the future when I read more books i would love to see these books one day on the big screen or the small screen these are my personal faves and hope one day they make it. You can see my book tube video and me go on in more detail about these books here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydW_RQgaMeE&list=UUsbgcYe3DjNUaYn4ISIDLRw
I will see you next week for Top 5 happy reading.
I am A book depository Affilliate and if you would like to buy any of these books then feel free to there is free shipping and I get a commision to help and in the future I would like to do giveaways here is the link http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/?a_ai...

No comments:

Post a Comment