Sunday 8 September 2013

Book Haul September 2013

Hey Guys just thought I would share this book Haul 2 are from the Libray and the other 3 I brought so without further a do I will list them here.

1. The Maze Runner By James Dashner- Reading this at the moment its brilliant so far bit slow to start its set in a dystopian world i would liken this to Lord of the flies but in a maze.
2.Divergent By Veronica Roth- Looking forward to reading this book had to reserve it out the library want to read this book before the film comes out.
3. The Bone Season By Samantha Shannon- Saw Samantha Shannon on BBC breakfast talking about the book can not wait to read it as the plot sounds really good also its set in Oxford in the year 2059 and the cover is lush.
4. The Cuckoo's Calling By Robert Galbraith- This is JK Rowling's secrete book its a crime novel the plot sounds excellent struggled to find a copy but I am glad I found it will be reading this in the future
5. I am Number 4 By Pittacus Lore- Picked this up in my local charity shop for a quid not too bad again really want to read this book and see the film :)

hope you enjoyed my book haul please comment and let me know what you thought if you have read any of these books thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment